Camp Fire North Central Washington Council has served youth
since opening in 1912, making us one of the most successful and deeply rooted
youth-development organizations in our
Join a Camp Fire Club online
Click here, to
find out more
Camp Zanika Annual Kiwanis
Make A Difference Day Clean up!
October 25th @ Camp Zanika
Come to Camp and help us get ready for the inwter! There are all kinds of jobs, big and small. From washing windows, sweeping the ldoge, to moving the dock and raking, we can find the perfect job for you!
Lunch is provided along with coffee. If you woul dlike to come up early or stay late make sure to let us know, so we can reserve you a cabin!
Bring rakes, gloves and any other tools you might think are helpful. Along with warm work clothes.
You can Help Camp Fire NCW & Camp Zanika by making a donation
through Paypal, or by donating something to camp from our Amazon
Click below to donate
Camp Fire NCW & Camp
Young people want to shape the
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to
find their spark, lift their voice,
and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins
Light the fire
What We Do
Camp Fire USA North Central Washington Council is proud to provide a
diverse array of programs year-round that enhance educational enrichment,
promote civic engagement, and provide opportunities for experiencing the natural
splendor of the great outdoors. In partnership with committed volunteers and
staff, Camp Fire gives young people the tools and skills they need to be
successful at school, at home, and in our community. We do this by working with
youth and encouraging them to:
- Contribute to their community through service and civic participation
- Strive for academic success
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships
- Value and promote diversity
- Become self-confident people who care about others and the community
What Makes Camp Fire Unique?
- Camp Fire is Co-ed, serving boys and girls ages 3 -18
- Camp Fire is Proactive, giving youth the skills to be successful rather
than managing them when they fall into crisis
- Camp Fire is Long-term, serving youth from the earliest years to young
- Camp Fire strives to cultivate a culturally-competent and inclusive
community that welcomes and embraces youth and families of diverse cultures,
beliefs, experiences, and identities.
- Camp Fire employs Best Practices* in youth development with research
tested curricula that guide youth through experiences that foster self-esteem,
leadership, and cooperation
* Camp Fire curriculum is linked to the nationally developed McRel
Education Standards, supporting and enriching our after-school
Camp Fire USA Programs:
Increase self-esteem, self-reliance, and the ability to make good decisions
Provide family strengthening activities!
- Promote environmental
- Develop leadership
- Encourage healthy lifestyles
- Promote personal and social responsibility
- Inspire vision,
commitment and action
Follow us on Facebook