Camp Fire North Central Washington Council has served youth since opening in 1912, making us one of the most successful and deeply rooted youth-development organizations in our community.
2016 Lost & Found Here
Camp Zanika 2016 Parent Evaluation
For more information about summer sessions at Camp Zanika, click here.
Join a Camp Fire Club online today!
Click here, to find out more
You can Help Camp Fire NCW & Camp Zanika by making a donation through Paypal, or by donating something to camp from our Amazon Wishlist
Click below to donate
Camp Fire NCW & Camp Zanika
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice,
and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within
What We Do
Camp Fire USA North Central Washington Council is proud to provide a diverse array of programs year-round that enhance educational enrichment, promote civic engagement, and provide opportunities for experiencing the natural splendor of the great outdoors. In partnership with committed volunteers and staff, Camp Fire gives young people the tools and skills they need to be successful at school, at home, and in our community. We do this by working with youth and encouraging them to:
- Contribute to their community through service and civic participation
- Strive for academic success
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships
- Value and promote diversity
- Become self-confident people who care about others and the community
What Makes Camp Fire Unique?
- Camp Fire is Co-ed, serving boys and girls ages 3 -18
- Camp Fire is Proactive, giving youth the skills to be successful rather than managing them when they fall into crisis
- Camp Fire is Long-term, serving youth from the earliest years to young adulthood
- Camp Fire strives to cultivate a culturally-competent and inclusive community that welcomes and embraces youth and families of diverse cultures, beliefs, experiences, and identities.
- Camp Fire employs Best Practices* in youth development with research tested curricula that guide youth through experiences that foster self-esteem, leadership, and cooperation
* Camp Fire curriculum is linked to the nationally developed McRel Education Standards, supporting and enriching our after-school programs.
Camp Fire USA Programs:
- Increase self-esteem, self-reliance, and the ability to make good decisions
- Provide family strengthening activities!
- Promote environmental awareness
- Develop leadership
- Encourage healthy lifestyles
- Respect diversity
- Promote personal and social responsibility
- Inspire vision, commitment and action
Follow us on Facebook